Memory Loss

I decided to do memory loss, because I personally have seen how memory loss affected not only our family but so many people. My uncle had lost almost all of his memory, in a split second and we have been blessed that almost all of his memory has returned.
During this research project I have looked into things that can affect the person, positively and negatively. I have looked into what happens to the brain that leads to memory loss and where in the brain all of this happens. I reflected on how this affects the family and friends of a person who has lost their memory. I have found treatments and medication that can be used to prevent or lessen the symptoms, both medically and natural.
With the use of videos, charts, pictures, and recent research papers, I have learned so much. This has also sparked more of an interest into looking at what might have happened to my uncle.
 
Memory loss may be something that can't be completely prevented nor completely cured, but it is something that I and I believe others should be doing more research on.

I'm very glad that we could do this project!
-Cassidy